Relax knowing you have the coverage you need.
Short-term medical insurance throughout Pennsylvania and Maryland.
For those who don’t have employer-sponsored health plans, a short-term medical insurance policy is a necessity. We’ll help you sort out the confusion of co-pays, coinsurance, and other considerations and create a policy that fits your life.
Get short-term medical insurance with the flexibility of cost and coverage.
If you don’t get healthcare coverage through your employer, or if you’re self-employed, short-term medical insurance is an absolute must. Don’t panic about the costs; plans can be cheaper than you expect if you shop around, and you’ll often have a lot of flexibility when it comes to the balance of premium costs and coverage.
What should you consider when choosing a policy?
Depending on your health level and appetite for risk, you can often find a policy and price that’s just right for you. The four big variables to watch out for are:
- The deductible (how much you pay out-of-pocket before the insurer starts paying).
- Co-payments (the percentage, if any, that you pay toward each medical or hospital bill, with the insurer picking up the rest).
- Any annual limits on the total amount the insurer pays.
- Exactly which medical services, treatment, and drugs the policy covers.
Preventitive care is typically taken care of.
When offering short-term medical insurance, insurers have a particular interest in making sure you stay healthy. That means they’ll often pay up to 100 percent of the costs of preventative healthcare, such as checkups, screenings, and vaccines.
Short-term medical insurance is certainly a complicated topic, so if you want to find out more about getting the ideal plan, contact us today.
Short-Term Medical Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.